Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Twice in one day!

Yup, trying to be more communicative....

I really was looking forward to coming home and finding out how to move my blog but, the internet was down!

After about 2 1/2 years and a trip or two around the world, my Linksys WRT-120N called it quits. The thought crossed my mind that it might be under warranty but going without internet at home for the period of time to do the warranty exchange was out of the question. Now I'm the owner of a new Belkin N-750DB. So far so good...

I was a bit leery about getting the Belkin, I've had issues with their stuff in the past, but it had very similar specs to the Linksys E4200 I was going to buy but cost $50 less. We'll see how it goes.

Off to check on that warranty, a spare world traveling router isn't a bad thing to have!

EDIT: WRT-120N waaayyy out of warranty, tech supports best advice "Dispose of properly." ;-)

No comments: